• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

20/20 Media (brought to you by BetFare)

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
CORRIN SAYS NO

To the dismay of twenty20 fans all around CWland, CW Green collosus Martyn Corrin has ruled himself out of this year's twenty20 competition. When asked why he said, "all i want to do is focus on green. I need to focus on bringing us both titles home this season, and that's what I'm going to do. As immense as I am at twenty20, I cbf with this ****."

Corrin has played a small role for Bangalore in this season's IPL and is widely renowned as the best Twenty20 all-rounder in the world. It is rumoured that TV companies may pull their contracts if Corrin does not feature this season, so expect some wild offers to be flying his way.
Agree with this.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Corrin just trying to pre-empt the fact no ****er in their right mind would name him in an XI, imo.