• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW Twenty20

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Are all good logos/names. I like the circular Mavericks and both of the Majestics.

Cliched to say the least. At least mathematicians is an original name for a professional team. Anyone suggesting 'sharks', 'tigers' or any entirely appropriate name gets a big :yawn: from me.

Morkcambe Southern Right Whales sounds catchy to me.

How's about West Robbham Syphilitics?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
East Robham Upper Body confirmed here. Players at the club will be focusing more on developing massive arms and pecs than 'batting' or 'bowling'.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Whichever team drafts Dave Mohammed needs to be called the Legends or Heroes imo or possibly the Addicts, cos they'll be a crack side.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fardingham's Logo:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c279/andy_mellon_uk/****atoo2.jpg

A nice bit of work in Paintbrush if I say so myself :proud:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Bad names not stopping some teams in the IPL from doing well tbh. But yeah. Dire.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Hi guys sorry if this is obvious but how do i organise to get myself picked up by a team?
The CWBCC will assign you to a team in the next draft round - it will be held when 7-8 players have been signed up, at present we have 4 unassigned. So just sit tight and wait for the present.