• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW Twenty20

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
5. Rob Dauth (Fardingham)
Dauth is still yet to firmly establish himself at international level, but with some superb knocks under his belt, it seems only a matter of time. His livewire fielding and classy batting should nicely complement the raw pace of his skipper, Heath Davis.
Fardingham would be delighted to welcome Rob Dauth, if he is so incline. Skipper Heath Davis commented that he's always after fielders capable of stopping his ever-so-occasional loose delivery from being dispatched to the boundary ropes.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Captain selections seems to be very anti-blue if you ask me :p

Blacks paid the board again for selection majority? ;)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Stoked to get the captaincy. Beam me in.

...I don't have to play the Icon player, do I? :ph34r:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Davistow Dynamos

Not very imaginative I know, but it's the best I can come up with atm. Any suggestions?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Will accept captaincy.

Nixontown Cocaine Enjoyers?
Richard Nixontown?
Lewis Nixontown?
Paul Nixontown?

Nixontown Ninjas sounds good tbh.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
East Robham Upper Body it is btw.

Each member of the team to be matched with a corresponding part.

Last edited: