• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

OFFICIAL Cricketweb Premiership Stats Thread!

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As stats guy with nothing to do as yet, would it be easier for you if i did this in future games?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Matteh said:
As stats guy with nothing to do as yet, would it be easier for you if i did this in future games?
Mate when i get a chance ill speak to you on MSN about it.. there are a couple of ways we could go about it..

Perm

Just a note on the Saves stats for keepers, would it be a good idea to have how many goals they have conceded aswell? That would give us a bit more of an idea of how good the particular keeper is.

Perm

I can't impress with my keeping ability because our defense is too tight.