• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Class, List-A Career and Twenty20 Avges

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I've got more not outs, overall wickets and dev league wickets than anyone else.

I therefore conclude that I am the best all-rounder in the world, ever.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This was not done in extended free time. This was done is 20-30 spurts over 2 days and it's only because peope kept on pestering me for them. :P

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Well done Mr Mxyzptlk (did I spell that right?) Seeing as I'm fourth from bottom on the averages list, maybe not so well done after all :P

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Interesting that Bugssy wasnt as brilliant as expected, my thoughts were that he would be on top!:P

PY

International Coach
*disappointed that my overall average is worse than my Test average but grateful to Mr M for letting me know this so I make my Test average better*

:)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yer mate nice work

i did expect myself to be a little higher up with the runs and average but hey

its all good

Mr. P

Oh cool i have the highest average out of everone bar nibblet!:D (who i must remind everyone has only played one season in the B's)

Mr. P

Mr. Ponting said:
Oh cool i have the highest average out of everone bar nibblet!:D (who i must remind everyone has only played one season in the B's)
I dont know if I was thinking when I wrote this.

Correction: I have the lowest bowling average bar nibblet.:P

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Hmm, very consistent player, but need to up the level around which I'm consistent by a little and I could get that promotion!

Cloete

International Captain
**is pleased to still hold the highest average :D**

**is even more pleaswed to be the leading run-scorer and, more importantly, beating simon by 200 runs, despite playing 10 less matches and 19 less innings**