• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Class, List-A Career and Twenty20 Avges

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Pleased to be the player with the most dismissals per match in the system - taken into account that I played the first 4 matches as a regular fielder as well, not too bad :D

Cloete

International Captain
i'm presuming the first class averages include tests as well? if so then craig can't feel so smug for beating me becasue most of my matches have been tests, so :P.

also i'm happy to see i'm beating simon by about 400 runs now, lead increased by 200 more :P

and to eclipse, you're getting there. nearly at 40 and 3rd highest run scorer. but you've played an extra match and i'm beating you by over 750 runs so :P must go to you to.

seriously, some good talent coming through. Craig and Gibbs 'n' Smith might just pip marc to a place (and deservedley so) if they keep performing. only 3 people over 40 which is a bit disappointing though.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
cwfcavges.zip

when i try to open the above stuff i keep getting errror messages

can someone email it to me pls, i wana c :(

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FC and List-A Avges

I finally got around to doing up the List-A OD averages. They took a while to do, so appreciate them. :P

All averages are updated to the end of the Dev League Season 5, but do not include the first two ODIs in NZ.

Enjoy.

Attachments

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Catches win matches. What more can you say ;)

Also pleased to hit 1000 FC runs. Now to get that century knock...I'm sure it's just around the corner ;)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
1621 runs @ 64 wooohooooo and bowling is 30 wickets @ 22

go bugs

31 innings for 16 50's and 2 tonnes, not a bad conversion rate

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
:D Topping the FC Bowling Averages. 4th in all time wickets with 113.

Bat Average of 23 in FC.:)

Also 7th in List A wickets. 6th in List A bowling Averages. (4th in bowling averages for those who have played at least 10 matches.)

Man i'm good.:cool2:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
List-A OD Averages
Correct to the end of the NZ ODI series

1736 runs @ 57

CW XI ODI Averages
Correct to the end of the NZ ODI series

316 runs @ 31.60 after 12 matches

is that enuf to get me into the world cup

only time will tell but i hope it is

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Will someone please put him out of his misery and tell him if he's in or not?

That seems to have been more a topic than the team's efforts...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
um i did say well done to the team

what do u want me to do.

ill just shut up

:!(

cbuts

International Debutant
3rd n the 5 day battnig list. still in 2 seasons, only 1 hundred, man this is getting as bad as flemming!