• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Class, List-A Career and Twenty20 Avges

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
new_age_ar said:
From what i've been told i don't think matches in Holland, USA or T&T are classified as FC matches.
No, But the ones in Eng and Aus do.

And as for the 'whats your point' im guessing he said it because u only played in non-FC matches so your stats would not be updated.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
awesome, my FC average is over 40 now, and my OD average has climbed over 25!
thanks Liam..

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
quick question....
If i'm working out my own averages....does the dev league OD games get added with the grade/club OD games to make the average? or is it separate like FD/FC?

i'm pretty sure it's been asked before - but i couldn't find it =/

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Matteh said:
quick question....
If i'm working out my own averages....does the dev league OD games get added with the grade/club OD games to make the average? or is it separate like FD/FC?

i'm pretty sure it's been asked before - but i couldn't find it =/
Grade matches don't count towards FC/List A statistics.

Might have been asked before, but grade cricket is pretty new, so might as well clear that up right now.

ash chaulk

International Captain
great to have 150 fc catches and 100 0D Catches

46 avg in od is good too... 4th most OD runs is awesome aswell im only behind legends like
goff cloete and malone

interesting in the race to 10 stumpings in both forms for keepers

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
For England & Australia club cricket, you just added 1 catch per match right?

Anyway, really stoked that through not outs and global warming I've managed to average over 40 in both forms :p Pretty happy to've passed 4000 FC and 2000 OD runs aswell.

Enough about me... look at Blewy in OD... 55? jesus. Congrats to Simon on making 150 FC games - and 11,000 runs aswell if I'm not mistaken?

Thanks Liam

Mr Mxyzptlk

Robertinho said:
For England & Australia club cricket, you just added 1 catch per match right?
Nope. I'm rather **** when it comes to stats, so I actually counted the number of catches per player from the scorecards.

Mr Mxyzptlk

I keep all the scorecards, but I haven't check stats of MoM from them.

Not sure why that word is filtered out tbh.

Is 'oral' a bad word too?

EDIT: apparently not...

Last edited:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Any chance of you pulling a random stat about me failing in the 3rd innings vs Blue whilst batting at #3 and facing Adam Collins? Or something of the like?

Mr Mxyzptlk

If the West Indies beat New Zealand in the current ODI, I'll check that out for you. Otherwise, the chance is none to none.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
None to none it is then. :D

Thought my averages might have been a bit better than that, 27 and 28 isn`t fantastic. Can`t wait for this season though. Blue domination. :thumbsup:

Great work Liam.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blegh. Am definetely looking to improve on that average. I'm pretty sure it was down around 29-31 when I was playing for Greens last season.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Any chance on an update on these to the end of season 10, or possibly to the end of the Tri-Series with NZ & Holland once it's over?

Mr Mxyzptlk

These are updated already, with the exception of matches from the England 'A' series. Hopefully I'll find time to properly complete it.