• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players of the fourth quarter

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
If anyone wants to see this happen, somebody else will need to take over and do it as after this post I will be taking leave from the forums, for how long I'm not sure.

I have too many things on and have lost the motivation to come onto the forums because of the inconsistent moderating and double standards that exist in applying the rules, as well as the obsession some people have in having the last word on every subject even though absolutely nothing is added to the topic and all they are doing is boosting their own post count (their second obsession)

If anyone wishes to take this over, they know my email address (and if they don't then I doubt it'd be that hard to get it) - I can send the spreadsheets and information about how I've done it so far so that it doesn't die.

Be warned though, it's not a 5 minute job by any stretch of the imagination and will require someone with a fair bit of dedication to the cause, dedication I no longer have for the reasons listed above.

May see you all around someday.

Best of luck

Marc.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I have too many things on and have lost the motivation to come onto the forums because of the inconsistent moderating and double standards that exist in applying the rules, as well as the obsession some people have in having the last word on every subject even though absolutely nothing is added to the topic and all they are doing is boosting their own post count (their second obsession)
Haha, oh dear. Irony isn't something you use on your clothes, marc. You are the master of the snide remark, capped off with a question mark. Notwithstanding, I don't mind you as a poster at all, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Hmmm, to Liam is still a chance for 50000!

Ok, ok, Gooldluck Marc, hope you'll come back after everything's fixed!

Langeveldt

Soutie
Mental, 41 away from 50,000.. A real shame though.. Good luck if you're reading this..

Reckon I'll be the first person to get to the coveted 20th of a million mark now.. Reckon Richard will burn out.. The dark horses in Liam and myself are going to be going at it...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mental, 41 away from 50,000.. A real shame though.. Good luck if you're reading this..

Reckon I'll be the first person to get to the coveted 20th of a million mark now.. Reckon Richard will burn out.. The dark horses in Liam and myself are going to be going at it...
that worked out well