• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

OC Moderators

DJellett

International Debutant
Admin,

Can Slats4Ever please be taken off as an OC Mod?

Also can Dark Hunter be added in his place.

Thanks

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Maybe the fact that you've been asked time and time again to do such things by email, yet persist in ignoring them has made a difference to the urgency at which people respond?

Also, bear in mind that the staff are very busy with the ICC Champions Trophy (which is still going on at the moment)

DJellett

International Debutant
Look, I am very sorry.

I noted the title of "Sire Discussion" and heck, that sounded like a place to discuss the site to me.
Clearly, I was wrong, and I apologise.

Where shall I send the e-mail?

biased indian

International Coach
just a question on Waughney

if iam correct Waughney has been one month trial member for more than one month when will that one month go :wacko:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
probably when james comes back, i believe hes the one who makes those sorts of decisions....

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Just raising this thread because I saw James on the forums:)

If you do see this, welcome back mate, good to see you:)