• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

description

ash chaulk

International Captain
um after completing 800 posts im not liking my 3rd umpire "Tag"

no offence but i hate umpires grrrrrrr

is there some way i can become a spectator or even a comentator???

if not am i able to go back to being a "Captain" :) :D

Cloete

International Captain
Well I'm gonna be stuck on Match Referee forever!! The cut-off was 2500 posts to be a "Cricketing God" but for some reason mine won't change :@

Rich2001

International Captain
Cloete said:
Well I'm gonna be stuck on Match Referee forever!! The cut-off was 2500 posts to be a "Cricketing God" but for some reason mine won't change :@
The reason is because you were made WCC Staff, so by us (meaning James ;) ) manually changing your title overrides the basic ones set. Although your actual user title hasn't changed to staff by being in a different list to the rest of the forum users things like that don't effect you, as you have a custom user title.

Last edited:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Rich2001 said:
The reason is because you were made WCC Staff, so by us (meaning James ;) ) manually changing your title overrides the basic ones set. Although your actual user title hasn't changed to staff by being in a different list to the rest of the forum users things like that don't effect you, as you have a custom user title.
Which is why Rich2001 is 'Administrator of Vice'

Rich2001

International Captain
steds said:
How do you know what the cut offs are?
Because in the FAQ section there use to be a table with the post range and the user title.

Not sure it made it into VB3 though, but the ablity to have user titles is... one day we might get around to updating them again and add a load more in :D

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Cloete said:
if you ask James nicley im sure he could change it for you :)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Vande Mataram said:
Dude dont you have a bed time or something?
Rich is a creature of the night

<quack> hardly surprising

I don't follow you. Are you implying (like me) that he is a vampire or some such nocturnal monster?

<quack> No, just a Kent supporter

Meaning?

<quack> Could you look at Robert Key in daylight?

Ah.

NikhilN

International Regular
luckyeddie said:
Rich is a creature of the night

<quack> hardly surprising

I don't follow you. Are you implying (like me) that he is a vampire or some such nocturnal monster?

<quack> No, just a Kent supporter

Meaning?

<quack> Could you look at Robert Key in daylight?

Ah.
was that meant to be funny?

PY

International Coach
If you think about it, read it through again, then look at Robert Key's profile on CricInfo then you'll understand and probably be blind yourself.

NikhilN

International Regular
PY said:
If you think about it, read it through again, then look at Robert Key's profile on CricInfo then you'll understand and probably be blind yourself.
nope dont get it