• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Updating Files

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Is there a way to update a zip file in a thread?

What i want to do is to continually update my PTU Game in my thread in the General Games Forum. Is it possible?

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Wouldn't you just edit and then change the attachment? Or maybe I misunderstand what you mean...?

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
That is exactly what i was going to do... but the button aint there. :(

Not sure why, i'd editted it before so it should still work.

Waughney

International Debutant
I think after a certain amount of time you are not allowed to edit your post, or after editing it a few times, you can no longer edit it.

DJellett

International Debutant
PTU, I would just say post a new post each time titled "Latest Edition" with the .zip file.