• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

spoiling stuff

nibbs

International Captain
i think its low practise and shouldn't happen in my opinion. for instance, there are people out there who have spoilt home and away for me. they've taken a real 'so what' attitude to what they've done. i'm really disapointed that this has happened, as I'm a real fan who now knows what is going to happen a few weeks time. i feel its something that needs to be outlawed on these forums cause it's a ****weak thing to do

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
HAHAHAHAh **** me nibbs, u have really outdone urself on this one
ROFLMAO!

nibbs

International Captain
dam, i never took you for the merciless, cold blooded type simon, perhaps i was wrong.

Waughney

International Debutant
Look, a similar thing happened to me in the NRL thread, I found out the score halfway a game I was watching. The thing is you have to predict when something like this is going to happen (i.e. not clicking on H & A thread) when you know you know something may be spoilt. You can't take away from other peoples discussion, you just have to take responsibility and think/predict.

nibbs

International Captain
how was i supposed to predict simon talking about home and away in the world club cricket forum???

Simon

nibbs said:
how was i supposed to predict simon talking about home and away in the world club cricket forum???
that was an accident, hence why i started the h&a thread in off topic, so it didnt have to continue in the wcc forum....

Mr Mxyzptlk

nibbs said:
It is freedom of speech after all, but perhaps Simon could state 'Spoiler' in the subject.

Simon

it wasnt the start of the thread though, how am i supposed to do that, he'd have to read the post for the subject heading anyway!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I needed a laugh to end my dad. That was brilliant.

Stop whinging Nibbs. It isn't the end of the world or some major catastrophe (sp?). Get over it.

Simon

Mister Wright said:
I needed a laugh to end my dad. That was brilliant.

Stop whinging Nibbs. It isn't the end of the world or some major catastrophe (sp?). Get over it.
ur gonna kill ur dad??? :wacko:

Simon

naa but ur right, if having home and away spoiled is the worst thing that happens to him this week, he should consider himself a lucky guy......

Simon

Mister Wright said:
There is no chance of me 'offing' my Dad. He has my Supergrass and Living End tickets in his safe.
well theres a good enough reason right there to keep him close.
but you know what they say, keep ur friends close and ur enemies closer!
ive wanted to say that for ages!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
well theres a good enough reason right there to keep him close.
but you know what they say, keep ur friends close and ur enemies closer!
ive wanted to say that for ages!

So, Nibbs is close to you right now?

Sorry, I couldn't resist... :p