• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

File Manager

Rich2001

International Captain
James

You know the file manager that you set up for the World Club Cricket website, is it the only manager you use?

I was just intrested to know if you had one that allows you to up load more than 1 file at a time, because it currently takes a while to upload the pages (35 for every page) and the WCC game is going to be expanded very soon meaning that I am going to have to create nearly another 40 pages and I really don't want to be uploading just over 70 pages one at a time.

Anyway it's not a problem if you don't, just wondering :)

[Edited on 7/19/02 by Rich2001]

James

Cricket Web Owner
When I have a moment I'll look into it.

If you have all the pages zip them up and email me them and I'll upload them to your directory via ftp :)

Rich2001

International Captain
When I have a moment I'll look into it.

If you have all the pages zip them up and email me them and I'll upload them to your directory via ftp :)
Ok I will do that :)

Thanks