• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

can we have better smileys ?

scorpio

U19 Cricketer
lets talk abt smileys guys.

I still think tht animated smileys are the way to go. Every BB seems to use these and current smileys look crap.
And rich ur smilies are from yahoo chat. Not sure if you can use em

Rich2001

International Captain
Not saying your wrong, but the fact that I didn't even take them from Yahoo, I got them from a chat room from another site, that you can download free, means that I guess there wouldn't be a problem, otherwise this site and thousands who have downloaded it would be braking the copyright laws.

Anyway I thought that copyright was only broken if you are using it as your own work and for a profitable cause, your normally allowed to use stuff for your own personal use or for non profitabl uses. I may be wrong.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I wouldn't go as far as saying these smilies are crap...

Its just that there are better ones around...

I can get my point across with these smilies quite easily....

Rich2001

International Captain
I have to agree with GB here, who cares about the smilies, it's the contents of the post that's important. :P ;) :D

See who needs smilies ;) :D

scorpio

U19 Cricketer
One more issue for the mods. U guys should have some sort of size restriction for the avatars. They would make life easy for us coz some have real big avatars.

Think abt it

Rich2001

International Captain
One more issue for the mods. U guys should have some sort of size restriction for the avatars. They would make life easy for us coz some have real big avatars.

Think abt it
I agree, some take half the page up

scorpio

U19 Cricketer
well..lol..one more

when u are quoting some one, it should say

Originally posted be....blah blah..

it does on every bb...will avoid some confusion..

on second thoughts u could employ me just to find faults..hehe :laugh:

[Edited on 7/21/02 by scorpio]

scorpio

U19 Cricketer
Tell me about it...

Those interviews musn't have went to well....
:P :P :P ;) ;) :D :D :D
honestly i screwed up a interview on thursday :undecided:

well life goes on..heh any job will do..lol