• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mod Help Please

DJellett

International Debutant
Can a mod please completley clear Oceania Cup forums and it's sub-forums?
Thanks guys.
Dylan.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Why would you want that I wonder? Do you want it the forum deleted or cleared?

(Not that im a mod.;))

Also Dylan, who won the logo design thing?

DJellett

International Debutant
No, just do clarrify, I DO NOT WANT THE FORUM DELETED
I just want all threads cleared.

Oh and you did Mr. P, I was wondering can you make a 200 X 200 pixel logo (NOT splash) for our website?
E-mail me.
Dylan

Mr. P

:D Awesome thats great news Dylan...

When you say 200 x 200 logo, do you mean just resize it like that? If so you should be able to do it. I don't think it is fair to say...you won and make a new logo now.

Mine wasn't intended so much as a splash...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As a new and temporary moderator I'd be hesitant to carry out such a major overhaul, so I'll leave that to someone like James.

James

Cricket Web Owner
To become a moderator you must fbe apart of the CW team to begin with.

Dylan - there's no quick way to remove all threads within a forum. You'll need to do it yourself one by one.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
James said:
Dylan - there's no quick way to remove all threads within a forum. You'll need to do it yourself one by one.
Wouldn't that lower people's post count dramatically though? I don't think some of them will be too thrilled about it.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Wouldn't that lower people's post count dramatically though? I don't think some of them will be too thrilled about it.
Dylan - would you like a sub forum called Archived and put all the threads in there?

Mr. P

Nah mate I really don't care I was just making a point. I only lost 2 posts, believe me its nothing:p