• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*ahem*

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
when someone u know registers as a member because you told them about the forum, they put ur forum name in a certain box in the registration process and u will have a referal.

Rich2001

International Captain
broncoman said:
when someone u know registers as a member because you told them about the forum, they put ur forum name in a certain box in the registration process and u will have a referal.
Very close there mate.

Basically it's what Simon said above, however rather than a user typing your name in a box - They simply need to follow your link which looks like this - http://forum.cricketweb.net/index.php?referrerid=28

More information can be seen in the FAQ's on the forum here - http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_vb_referrals_explain

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
sweet, thanks a bunch (may redeem my referrals for brownie points later :p )

James

Cricket Web Owner
and this is the list of current referrals:

Neil Pickup 4
Blewy 3
Nnanden 2
rajat 2
Duse 2
kears_falcon_9 2
ash chaulk 2
James 1
a massive zebra 1
lee1979 1
king 1
Jack 1
juztinlanger 1
funky miller 1
Rich2001 1
jf2001 1
luckyeddie 1
Chris 1
Loony BoB 1
honestbharani 1
broncoman 1
shankar 1
Nikhil4eva 1
sunil 1

ash chaulk

International Captain
James said:
and this is the list of current referrals:

Neil Pickup 4
Blewy 3
Nnanden 2
rajat 2
Duse 2
kears_falcon_9 2
ash chaulk 2
James 1
a massive zebra 1
lee1979 1
king 1
Jack 1
juztinlanger 1
funky miller 1
Rich2001 1
jf2001 1
luckyeddie 1
Chris 1
Loony BoB 1
honestbharani 1
broncoman 1
shankar 1
Nikhil4eva 1
sunil 1

Helll yeah

James

Cricket Web Owner
It's just a feature of vbulletin that's all.

If someone gets 20 referrals I'll give that member a 100MB Cricket Mail account :D

Simon

James said:
It's just a feature of vbulletin that's all.

If someone gets 20 referrals I'll give that member a 100MB Cricket Mail account :D
is there anyway we can find out who we referred lol, cause when this list was done i had 1 and now i have 2, but ive got no idea who i referred...

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
is there anyway we can find out who we referred lol, cause when this list was done i had 1 and now i have 2, but ive got no idea who i referred...
I bet you it was someone clicking on your signature in league unlimited or something like that..

Simon

Cloete said:
I bet you it was someone clicking on your signature in league unlimited or something like that..
yeh probably, just doing my part for the site ;)
although have had to remove the link cause its not allowed there anymore...