• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If you have ever made a multi and got banned for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
With Betway PLUS, you'll never be harassed for having multis ever again.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I've only ever had a second account anywhere on any forum once.1998. I was banned from it, so created another account, hacked the forum and removed the moderator who banned me from it. I'm not condoning hacking, but I think those early days when the forum code was full of holes and easily hackable paved the way for the more secure internet we have today. That's my excuse anyway.

fredfertang

I've only ever had a second account anywhere on any forum once.1998. I was banned from it, so created another account, hacked the forum and removed the moderator who banned me from it. I'm not condoning hacking, but I think those early days when the forum code was full of holes and easily hackable paved the way for the more secure internet we have today. That's my excuse anyway.
This sort of public spirited behaviour is to be applauded - LT clearly not the sort of man who would drive his wife and child 60 miles just to check his eyesight

Furball

Evil Scotsman
You're going to have to ban Shri again, I'm not sure the forum can handle this level of sheer badassery.

grecian

apropos of nothing, Madeline McCann in the news again tonight.

whilst searching for her name, saw this thread, totally forgot I had words with P-F shows how ephemeral all this nonsense is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.