• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

how come...

Wazim

School Boy/Girl Captain
how come my topic about the fantasy league was deleted a couple day sback...cna u guys please give me a explanation

p.s no matter what your desicion is i will respect it, i would just like a reason to know y

James

Cricket Web Owner
We don't allow advertising of any websites unless you're an associated partner of Cricket Web or you've paid for advertising rights.

Wazim

School Boy/Girl Captain
oh ok sorry, well james can u come online...i want to know if my league can become apart of your forums