• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

We are all getting old

cnerd123

likes this
Most of us started our internet ****-posting careers as teenagers or young-adults (or in the case of Burgey, as an octogenarian)

Now the teenagers are young-adults, the young-adults are now adult-adults, and Burgey is still struggling to understand why he can't rub his meat tray into vegan people's faces.

Trundler aside, this forum is getting old. I wonder what this place will be like another 5-10 years from now.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One of the benefits of being older than most forum members is I'm long past these existential crises which a number of you seem to be going through.

It's fun watching though.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
5 years of posting trash, and contributing nothing, I don't need to say that out loud.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Of course, if you blokes no longer like it here you can always leave.

Gnske

I love it.

We just need to bring the crustier members back. Hurricane, Jono (dirty dog he is), WW and I think a gutsy call has to be made by James. He has to swallow his pride and unban watson. Diverse opinions are not respected on CW as much as they used to be.

Gnske

Stay tuned in for my coming of age saga
pls dont post a "i lost my virginity thread" man. Just keep saying you're whacking off, you lose your virginity and thats like a 100% increase in chance of AIDS. Nothing to brag about.