• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

We are all getting old

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I initially thought I was nearly there with you, but then realised if you factor in all my bans I'm probably still a way off
Hmm, I'd probably argue banned members are still members unless they're banned permanently, because in reality short-term bans are more suspensions from posting than true bans per se.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm sure you will all be very interested to know I will be having something to say about the phenomenon of aging (about which I am well-versed) and how it changes one's perspective over the coming weekend on the occasion of my 50th birthday.

So, stay tuned for more Tales of Interest....

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I think we need to start a burgey birther movement to get a birth certificate released because come on, 50? 50th birthday of your 50th birthday maybe.

cpr

International Coach
Hmm, I'd probably argue banned members are still members unless they're banned permanently, because in reality short-term bans are more suspensions from posting than true bans per se.
Considering you're replying to sledger, this post needs more clarification

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, yes, I am keen for an analysis of whether a ban that is denoted as "permanent" actually counts as such if it is later rescinded.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah unless Trundler is pulling an Aaqib Javed on us all I am probably the second youngest regular poster here. And I wouldn't say I feel that young.

Perhaps spending vast swathes of my time looking at all sorts of obscure and largely unsuccessful domestic cricketers isn't exactly the most practical thing to do with my life

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Starfighter is a uni student I believe. SCC1 would be about the same age as well. Then you have your Daemon's and MrPrez's.