• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prove Burgey wrong. AKA please help me thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolo

State Captain
Hey. I need to figure out the password on my account. I have no access to the attached email, so normal recovery doesn't help. I can log in through this device due to saved password, but it's dying a rapid death, and I'm not sure if i will be able to log in again.

Possible to change my email attached to account? New email is 319...@qq.com in case I cant log in again.

If it's a big faf I can just open a new CW profile, but I would prefer to keep this one if i can.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You should be able to change your email address by going to User CP > Email addresses and password

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Notable that despite 4.5 hours of trying thus far, no one has yet proven me wrong.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm ubiquitous

The punters know if they mention me in the title, the public will flock to their thread.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Hey. I need to figure out the password on my account. I have no access to the attached email, so normal recovery doesn't help. I can log in through this device due to saved password, but it's dying a rapid death, and I'm not sure if i will be able to log in again.

Possible to change my email attached to account? New email is 319...@qq.com in case I cant log in again.

If it's a big faf I can just open a new CW profile, but I would prefer to keep this one if i can.
Send me an email at cricketweb@gmail.com, and I can help you out here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.