• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

An Apology and explanation for my bewildering behaviour

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
My behaviour has not meet the standards of this site and I am sorry. It should not have happened and there is no excusing my bewildering, to use the word howes zat used, behaviour.

I have mental health issues, issues that I have for a long time but which I have only in the last few months have sought help. That was very stupid from me and it is something I should have done previously.

My latest blow up, not the first of the very similar type that I have had online, was caused by my issues with paranoia, the feeling everyone was after me. This time it was the moderators, sledger and NUFAN who were the enemy in my mind, my sick brain.

I regret what I did and I will not be posting much, if at all, in the future unless I feel my mental health issues are well under control and I can clearly interpret posts.

A big thank you for NUFAN allowing me to stay in the Sheep Draft despite ****ting all over the thread and attacking him.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Most people here deal with their own **** and figure out a way to make friends. Stick around, we'll take you under our wing.

Bolo

State Captain
Hi TFO. People on this forum are not trying to be dicks to you. It's just how we behave around here. If you look at any of the threads all the regulars are nasty as hell to each other. Its all jokes, but even still, you aren't getting this treatment. People care for you, even if they don't know you and don't like a lot of what you are posting.

I do think you need some help. And some medicine would probably not hurt. Im guessing you have been depressed most of your life and have tried some. But drugs have gotten a lot better in the last 15 years or so. There is little comparison between the options you used to have and the options you have now.

PM me if you want to talk... have apent decades being depressed, but with the right drugs and the right lifestyle choices I'm as happy as a pig in **** right jnow