• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why is it that..

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Unfortunately, despite participating in and actively encouraging discussions of this nature in the past, I have now decided they infringe the forum rules, and will continue to report them as and when I see them. It will then be left up to a moderator, who themselves participated in the offending discussions, to hand out an infraction over them without any sense of self-awareness, because the mods have collectively decided to wet their beds (cots, really) over what the discussion led to, rather than what was actually being discussed.

You may then email the moderators as they always say you should and ask them to clarify their position on the matter, before receiving no response.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
"If you don't like it here then leave" is literally the go to for Trump and his white supremacist brethren. Very telling that good old Jimmy Nix also likes to get it out of his kit bag every now and again.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tbf, Shri and I have caught up a few times over the last 2-3 years. Along with Dan, he also made an appearance at the triumphant Green shield final two seasons back. Good fella.
Then you stood the three of us up..

Burgey

Ahh yes. Sorry I missed that catch up. Though tbf if this ridiculous infraction nonsense continues, as a mod Dan would do well not to front at the next one.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
"If you don't like it here then leave" is literally the go to for Trump and his white supremacist brethren. Very telling that good old Jimmy Nix also likes to get it out of his kit bag every now and again.
lol got a warning for this, from big J himself

"Using a slur to insult another member" apparently. Even though what I said is objectively true.

Weak

Last edited:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
...it is the same forum members ****posting each other in damn near every thread I read?

Burgey

CBF starting a new thread, but Dan, why did you close the Indian Cricket Media thread?

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I mean, the hope is that our thread-digging friend goes back to googling himself and takes his inane word salad with him, rather than getting into a moderately entertaining but ultimately quite tedious and painful flame war that gets three good posters banned while he racks up enough points in the system to earn one himself.

And I figured GIMH could do with some more ammo.

Burgey

Fair enough. I was just about to spray him though and you spoiled my fun