• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why is it that..

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I left it up to you in the text and since there was no response, I figured you were busy and didn't want to be a bother.
Never a bother mate. Next week? No good tomorrow, got a couple of call overs and a hearing

trundler

I must say this is very cute, even if I intended basically the opposite when I made this thread.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
As much as I hate him, I am hearing significant evidence that the mods are trying to force Burgey out of CW with frivolous infractions

No word on if it’s any mod in particular but the latest ones certainly seem harsh

Daemon

As much as I hate him, I am hearing significant evidence that the mods are trying to force Burgey out of CW with frivolous infractions

No word on if it’s any mod in particular but the latest ones certainly seem harsh
I’m thinking of developing an independent infraction system for the people, by the people.

Let me know if you’re interested in a Gandhi x Protector partnership to overthrow the inactive and ineffective ruling party.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I’m thinking of developing an independent infraction system for the people, by the people.

Let me know if you’re interested in a Gandhi x Protector partnership to overthrow the inactive and ineffective ruling party.
Yes

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets

Nah. If it were harsh then he'd end up banning brockley when trying to infract Burgey.

Burgey

loving this budding father son heartwarming story
Tbf, Shri and I have caught up a few times over the last 2-3 years. Along with Dan, he also made an appearance at the triumphant Green shield final two seasons back. Good fella.

Burgey

Mate, as is often stated, if you have any issues you should not raise them here but instead contact them at moderators@cricketweb.net and never get a response.

Burgey

*****, I have reported your post as it's repetitive and designed to do nothing other than incite other posters. I did not include in my report that it was trolling, as that's obvious on the face of the past itself.

cnerd123

likes this
*****, I have reported your post as it's repetitive and designed to do nothing other than incite other posters. I did not include in my report that it was trolling, as that's obvious on the face of the past itself.
Look, it's a ****ing genuinely held belief. You don't have to agree with it, but it's a genuinely held opinion I happen to have.