• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why is it that..

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
and the channel 9 commentary was awful for years, but they're gone now and we've still got the sa lot (who can be so sour) and that awful pro-india bias on display in the semi so i've kinda moved on from channel 9 unless their members reappear.
Yeah, the 7/Fox guys aren't perfect but then again no real commentary teams are. As long as a commentary team isn't terrible you can't really complain about them.

trundler

I copped 3 infractions, all from Dan. Undoubtedly deserved one of them though. I risked my immaculate record for the pursuit of knowledge. That's what you call Gonzo journalism.

Burgey

yep

worse than chennai
You literally chose to move from Chennai and live here a couple of years ago, and despite eating things you aren't supposed to, you've quite rightly chosen to stay.

Last edited:

Burgey

Terrible effort by Trundler trying to get a rise out of people of a certain nationality and background here, too.