• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why was the thread closed without my questions being answered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
Why was the thread closed without my questions being answered?

Nowhere in the just closed thread was the initial question answered.
Also there was never an answer given to my questions about Howe_zat

Please answer them.

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
I see sledger has jumped in again, but I don't care what he says because I have him on ignore and will not be reading his posts.

However moderators if he is continuing to harass me I hope you will take the appropriate action.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
TFO I am merely doing as you are doing, and asking a question.

Now tell me. Where is the fife?

Spark

Global Moderator
Any thread about cricket that is not directly and strictly about either the ongoing World Cup or the upcoming Ashes are allowed in Cricket Chat. And even then, we're not going to exactly be strict about delineating which cricket-related threads go where, it just doesn't matter that much.

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
Any thread about cricket that is not directly and strictly about either the ongoing World Cup or the upcoming Ashes are allowed in Cricket Chat. And even then, we're not going to exactly be strict about delineating which cricket-related threads go where, it just doesn't matter that much.
See that was not very hard was it. Thank you for answering at last.

Status
Not open for further replies.