• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where can I find details on infraction point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
It seems I should have 16 points and be serving a ban.

I insulted Red Hill in two different posts, 8 points for each time.

If the infractions system is meant to be followed and bring consistently you have to give me 16 points and a ban for reaching 15 points.

What is the point of posting rules if they are not followed?

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It seems I should have 16 points and be serving a ban.
That's a novel admission. ;)

You got a five point infraction for "Lack of respect for, insulting, or harassment of other members", and then a 0-point warning for the same thing - it was the same sort of post almost straight away, so we gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you were not aware of the original infraction given how close together the posts were, the fact that you'd disabled emails from moderators and the fact that you'd never got an infraction before. You will probably not be so lucky if you do it again. :p

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
That's a novel admission. ;)

You got a five point infraction for "Lack of respect for, insulting, or harassment of other members", and then a 0-point warning for the same thing - it was the same sort of post almost straight away, so we gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you were not aware of the original infraction given how close together the posts were, the fact that you'd disabled emails from moderators and the fact that you'd never got an infraction before. You will probably not be so lucky if you do it again. :p
But the link says "Lack if respect for, insulting, or harassment of other members" is worth 8 points, so I should have 8 points for the first one.

I was not aware of the first infraction but that does not mean I was not aware I was breaking the forum rules, I just did not care. And the posts were a number of hours apart so they were not close together. That is a further 8 points for the second post.

I do not want to be banned but I must take responsibility for my actions and suffer the appropriate penalty

Please moderate properly, follow the system, adjust the infractions to 8 points each and give me the ban I deserve.

Last edited:

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
If it has changed can you please give me a link to the changes. If it has changed and has not been posted then it should be posted and until it is posted I want to be judged on what has been posted.

And if it has changed then it is terrible moderating to give me a link to an out of date page.

Last edited:

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
So are any other moderators going to do the right thing or are you all going to be like Prince EWS and be derelict in your duties as moderator? I have quite clearly demonstrated I deserve a ban for what I did, for a moderator to do anything else is pathetic.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm quite happy to reverse the 0-point warning you got and give you a 5-point infraction. I shall go and do that now.

We're not going to give you 8-point infractions for 5-point offences just because we didn't announce the points change several years ago in a convenient place for me to link you to. In fact, it's not even actually possible to give you 8-point infractions for 5-point offences.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.