• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FAO Spank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cow

Banned
If I believe a cricketer has conduct behaviour disorder that directly affects what happens on the cricket pitch in terms of aggressive behaviour, knowing right from wrong and a lack of responsibility (blaming others).. Why am I not allowed to discuss this in the main forum?

Especially considering what has transpired in the past 12 months.

Cow

Banned
nah you just have an issue with Australia. Lets not be too grand justifying a petty prejudice.
I love Australia. Melbourne is the crown jewel of the Southern Hemisphere. And when I lived there my Aussie mates were far thicker skinned than some on here.

Spark

Global Moderator
If I believe a cricketer has conduct behaviour disorder that directly affects what happens on the cricket pitch in terms of aggressive behaviour, knowing right from wrong and a lack of responsibility (blaming others).. Why am I not allowed to discuss this in the main forum?

Especially considering what has transpired in the past 12 months.
discuss it all you please, just quit insulting special needs kids and calling cricketers rapists and pedophiles in the process

but you already knew this, of course, and felt that "why can't i post like an absolute dickhead" wouldn't gather as much sympathy

Last edited:

Cow

Banned
discuss it all you please, just quit insulting special needs kids and calling cricketers rapists and pedophiles in the process

but you already knew this, of course, and felt that "why can't i post like an absolute dickhead" wouldn't gather as much sympathy
None of which ive done.

Cow

Banned
The rapsit and pedo stuff is just pure #fakenews. And I fail to see how believing a cricketer has learning/behavioural difficulties insults other children with the same infliction.

Spark

Global Moderator
this discussion is closed, frankly. feel free to continue posting like you have been, i'll feel free to hand out increasingly heavy infractions to such manifest garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.