• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Bambino-GIMH Feud

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This one has popped up a bit recently, and there's some snark going on, the cause for which I cannot work out. It seems to be a couple of decent blokes who've had a falling out over who knows what, and it's festering.

I hate to see this happening. This isn't like a ***** or OS pile-on, which is always warranted and amusing. I find this sad, and I'd like to see it stop before the forum atmoshpere is dragged down further and they're both given 6 month bans.

Corrin is placing his membership of the Platinum Lounge in jeopardy here.

Come on lads. Bro-fist and make up.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Fight forever

clap clap clap clap clap

Fight forever

clap clap clap clap clap

Fight forever

Athlai

Not Terrible
How has bambino only been around since 2013? Definitely feels like someone thats been here since 2003.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You guys aren't helping here. maybe we need Gandhi Daemon to intervene.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Understandable why anyone would want to feud with GIMH - bloke's a ****

For some reason I'm pretty sure bambino is a **** as well though, just can't remember why