• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why was my post pulled

Status
Not open for further replies.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I was once on the phone with my wife when I suddenly realized my cell was missing and was looking for it all across the house as I was talking to her. She finally gets wind of the fact that I am distracted and asked me what was wrong. I told her I missed my phone. She said "you mean the one you made this call on"...

cpr

International Coach
I once pulled off the road and parked in a panic because my keys weren't in my pocket. They were of course in the ignition.
I've kinda given up locking my car recently, because it's got an issue with the alarm where it goes off if you lock it with the central locking. Because I'm not thinking about locking the car as I wander off I've found myself leaving the key in the ignition far too often. Thankfully only done it at home so far, but theres been a few occasions where I've picked up one of the keys only to find the other already in it (or, if I can't find a key, just got in the car and hoped it was there)

Haha. The day I finished school I went over to town and got sozzled. When I got out the taxi at home I realised I didn’t have my keys and wallet. I knew the taxi would come back on itself at the other end of my block so ran towards the road it would join to try and stop the taxi, where I’d obviously left said keys and wallet.

I stumbled, my shoes came off and I landed knuckles down on the pavement. I could feel the cuts and turned my hand to my face to inspect the damage, where of course I was greeted by the sight of my keys and wallet.

I got absolutely mortal the other month, beyond anything since I was a teenager (lack of sleep and lots of wine the cause). Started off on the hour long walk home, made it 5 minutes before sitting on the grass because my legs hated me. Housemate was going to come pick me up, but my phone died before I could tell him the location. With no way to call a taxi, or to call my legs to order, I was basically rolling around on the grass blind drunk for ages until a takeaway driver gave me a lift most of the way and let me charge my phone in the car a bit. It was only after he'd driven off and my housemate had picked me up I realised the reason why I was so blind drunk was because I was actually blind - I'd totally forgot I'd been wearing my glasses and they'd fallen off when I'd been lying in a heap on the floor. Got my mate to drive us back to the scene of my shame to find them. Apparently I shot out of the car and scampered across the grass like a pissed cheetah, because I'm so blind I needed my nose to the ground and I still couldn't stand - he was gutted I found them before he could start filming it.

I'm 35 ffs.....

Kirkut

International Regular
Why was my post pulled

Because your post was too short
It should have been fuller :p

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why would a girl refer to a guys dick using the word 'my'? 0 points for sledger.

trundler

When I was in 5th grade I'd make **** on my calculator like this : (.Y.)

Jk I still do it I lied about the fifth grade part to make it sound less lame

vcs

When I was in 5th grade I'd make **** on my calculator like this : (.Y.)

Jk I still do it I lied about the fifth grade part to make it sound less lame

Those fancy scientific calculators we got in engg. took all the joy out of it TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.