• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you want a Battle of the Members XIV?

Should there be a BOTM XIV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bijed

International Regular
Bit of discussion in the Richard thread as to whether a BOTM XIV should happen and there seems to a bit of interest, though uncertaintly over who'll start & run it - I'm willing to do so as long as there's a good number of people interested - please use the poll to indicate your preference on the matter.

If it does go ahead, I'll probably be trying to streamline the process a bit, in case you're interested but doubtful as to how long your interest will last

Edit: I am appalled with myself, please can a mod put a question mark at the end of the thread title

Edit 2: Thank you

Last edited:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Always entertaining so yes, but streamlining it is a good idea as it was a bit unwieldy - also never really understood why folk should be able to opt out

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I just dug up the last one. Oh it's a popularity contest. T expected it to be a battle royale type **** show. Last man standing.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yes but Aussies should be banned from participating
Smitteh should be allowed.

Not basing your opinion of James Anderson on the one series every four years should really be the selection criteria, so Shri should count as Aussie on this metric.