• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW bets and debts

Bijed

International Regular
Use this thread to name and shame CW members who have gone back on their word, reneged on a bet or otherwise owe you something (no matter how trivial)

- Richard apparently promised to eat his hat and never has
- Howe_zat *still* hasn't eaten a shoe (can't recall why he said he would)
- Adders needs to donate a kidney as Alastair Cook scored a century in his final test (and no dissecting your cat, man up and donate your own kidney
- It's from before my time, but I gather Jono owes someone a steak

Howe_zat

Audio File
- Howe_zat *still* hasn't eaten a shoe (can't recall why he said he would)
I was merely saying that I thought a match would last less than ~360 overs. It lasted 353, but it was claimed that I was wrong on a technicality.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Burgey mentioned that if England won the 2010/11 Ashes he'd do a nudie run down Martin Place.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One of the last things Hurricane did was put Maxwell in his display pic after I bet with him Ross Taylor would score less than twenty runs in a test lol

It was only meant to be for a week but he stormed off the forum a few days later and never changed it back