• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do I know if I've been infacted?

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sounds stupid but genuine question. Do I get it in my notifications or do I get an email?

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Misread the thread title to read 'infected'. Was gonna say that you feel a little bit sick

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
You get the notification, but harsh.ag will also drop by your house in the next week or so to discuss the finer details of the ban and to check on your welfare.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You get the notification, but harsh.ag will also drop by your house in the next week or so to discuss the finer details of the ban and to check on your welfare.
And if you're really lucky, he'll find the right house.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Do you get notifications for infractions these days?

Been years since my last one. In the early days of infractions was in the top bad boys list

Might call someone a **** tomorrow to relive old times

sledger

Spanish_Vicente

Been years since my last one. In the early days of infractions was in the top bad boys list

Haha even I haven't had many for a while.

The majority of ones I've received in recent years have been for (correctly) highlighting how AN and HB are knobheads.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Do either of them still post here?

Might just be that I only really go into CC to read England match threads these days

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Hero