• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Burgey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
That I don't have some fans on this site is nothing new to me. But generally, I like to keep it within the debate and I don't harass people or try to **** on them in every thread that they're not even in. I saw a few posts by Burgey in other threads that I'm not even part of, taking shots at me so I looked into his posting and I saw even more of them. It's actually weird and disturbing that this individual can't get on with his life and is obsessive about me. That he is a moderator on the website makes it even more disgraceful. I am wondering whether he's been even warned or talked to. I will list below some of his recent posts:

You idiots are still fighting the Cold War. It’s been run and won, yet you’re still frantically fixed in your gaze on the rear view mirror, in between cold sweats as you check for non-existent reds under your beds each night.
Looks like the overseas chapter of the IPA has joined CW. You should catch up with Corrin for some fervent agreement. I’d say Ikki too, but no one deserves that.
Sounds like a standard Ikki post.
Well done. Did you cite Ikki's posts on the benevolence and inherit beauty of the free market as part of your essays and exams?
Cricket Chat’s Ikki strikes again.
Lol. Ads for Stasi.

Ausage and Ikki to post that this confirms communism is on the march yet again. First academics in unis, now Border Force. Hope Milo Y can save us all.
Richard Cooke on Ikki’s boy. Burns Australia and the pedo-lover pretty well.

https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au...-welcome-mat-right-wing-trolls/15085044005378
Big news for Ikki with Max Markson confirming Milo is touring Australia soon.
By "not fair" I mean not fair on finger spinners. Ikki deserves every bit of the blanket disdain I give him.
I don't think Ikki sees both sides as dangerous though.
If only Ikki would likewise do some editing in the politics subbie instead of subjecting us to hour long trash videos.
Christ, don't get Ikki or watson started.
Am grateful I didn't open this thread and find links to half hour videos from watson, Ikki and Zinzan about Pizzagate.
I'm PC - Progressive Cosmopolitan, whereas Watson, Jono and Ikki are Cultured Urban Normal Types.
These are all in the last year. I don't even post in most of the discussions - many are Cricket threads or the Australian politics thread which I rarely enter - and he is constantly bringing me up. If this is not insulting or harassing another poster then what is? Does Burgey have carte blanche here to attack people? I generally don't care enough to complain but this is a bit much. These are just the posts where he's mentioned my name and I've found via search, there are umpteen more just snide and insulting bull**** he posts regularly.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Not going to comment more generally right now (I've referred this to the mod team), but I just thought I'd clarify that Burgey is not a forum moderator. His user title of "CricketWeb Staff Member" refers to the fact that he writes articles for the main site sometimes. Notice that mine says Moderator rather than Staff.

I'm going to close this thread now too because I don't think user input here will go anywhere towards resolving this situation. Sending an email to moderators@cricketweb.net in future would probably be better idea, because then we can reply to you without hashing it out in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.