• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Profile page visits

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Most of the time I accidentally click on people's username, and the link takes me to their profile page. Not knowingly done. 95% of the time it's accidental.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Trying to find out when your birthday is so they can send you a card
I don't think it's on display. I always put December 25th on any forum that asks for a birthdate. I still get an email on Christmas Day from the Fame Forum that no one has posted on for at least five years

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Just means people who intend to VM you open up your profile page and then decide not to, for whatever reason. :ph34r:
I've just checked my settings and I have VM turned off. I don't recall changing it so I assume that must be the default setting.
It all makes sense now. Everyone visited my page to thank me for spreading goodwill amongst the needy but were unable to do so.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've just checked my settings and I have VM turned off. I don't recall changing it so I assume that must be the default setting.
It all makes sense now. Everyone visited my page to thank me for spreading goodwill amongst the needy but were unable to do so.
It's not the default so you must have done it to stop Sledger from messaging you. Entirely understandable

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It's not the default so you must have done it to stop Sledger from messaging you. Entirely understandable
Someone (not sledger) actually has messaged him once, and he deleted the message. Presumably he disabled it after that.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I remember this now. I had asked somewhere if anyone who lived near Shrewsbury could visit a burial ground to see if an old acquaintance had a headstone there as I didn't know if it had been a burial or cremation. Someone volunteered then didn't do it so I binned the messages.

D

Deleted member 34141

Could just be a MOD with no integrity who delves into members accounts. :devil2:
Yeah that would be called self projection.

Almost called you Caroline for a second there lol.
Ok Lillian, you seriously lack any moral filter, adding your nonsensical rants and your delusional perception, how you have survived on CW for 12 years is beyond me.

10 likes isn’t quality it is extremely selfish, ok you’re not obliged still isn’t very community shared based. The Jimmy Anderson thread was a step in the right direction and Prince helped, why would you attack him like that (note a emoji and even a question mark doesn’t disguise it), ideally Lillian you should really apologise.