• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Profile page visits

Bijed

International Regular
Sometimes when I take a ****, the touchpad is covered by my belly flab and things get randomly clicked. I remember going to some member's page a while back that way but I mostly just stalk them.
Have you ever needed to respond to a 'How did you find this website?' type questionnaire thing with 'Accidentally navigated here with my belly flab'?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Richard vs LT was always amusing.

Actually, objectively speaking it probably wasn't, but I take enjoyment in the misery of others.

Howe_zat

Audio File
sometimes I click on peoples' profiles at work to see which of them gets blocked by the filter.

sledger is blocked, ftr