• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Profile page visits

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah that would be called self projection.

Almost called you Caroline for a second there lol.
Ok Lillian, you seriously lack any moral filter, adding your nonsensical rants and your delusional perception, how you have survived on CW for 12 years is beyond me.

10 likes isn’t quality it is extremely selfish, ok you’re not obliged still isn’t very community shared based. The Jimmy Anderson thread was a step in the right direction and Prince helped, why would you attack him like that (note a emoji and even a question mark doesn’t disguise it), ideally Lillian you should really apologise.
I survive easily because no one takes me seriously. Not so sure how you survive with this pretentious claptrap.:artist:

D

Deleted member 34141

I survive easily because no one takes me seriously. Not so sure how you survive with this pretentious claptrap.:artist:
Again self projection, not learning are you.
Hold on will style that for you.
*Again!!!!!........self publication…..not leanin are u? X

Seriously PR? Yet confused, literate, deaf and dumb or was that the 28-year-old English teacher just fresh out of juvenile detention centre, have forgotten now. Just proves to me how gormless and gullible some people can be.
Lillian seriously it’s that awful to the point of hilarious and deny all you want which I would imagine a low life like you will, least you’re good at something.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
wtf weirdest feud since Mike vs. Kippax
There is no feud. I've only ever read three posts by this poster and they've all on the face of it been this meaningless psychobabble. I'd have to read more posts by him/her to know if it's serious or a wind up, but to do that I'd have to care on some level.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah that would be called self projection.

Almost called you Caroline for a second there lol.
Ok Lillian, you seriously lack any moral filter, adding your nonsensical rants and your delusional perception, how you have survived on CW for 12 years is beyond me.

10 likes isn’t quality it is extremely selfish, ok you’re not obliged still isn’t very community shared based. The Jimmy Anderson thread was a step in the right direction and Prince helped, why would you attack him like that (note a emoji and even a question mark doesn’t disguise it), ideally Lillian you should really apologise.
He's a bit of a rogue agent but I've spoken to LT enough to know he was just winding me up there. Absolutely no apology needed.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Anyway I seem to have my answer by hook or by crook. The visits are either a moment of idle curiosity, a desire to send a message or clicking the poster link by mistake instead of the post link - probably in that order but the last two maybe interchangeable. :gathering

Thank you. :group:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Sometimes when I take a ****, the touchpad is covered by my belly flab and things get randomly clicked. I remember going to some member's page a while back that way but I mostly just stalk them.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Sometimes when I take a ****, the touchpad is covered by my belly flab and things get randomly clicked. I remember going to some member's page a while back that way but I mostly just stalk them.
Good place to end this thread I think. We now have all basis covered. :holiday: