• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top 5 Fast bowlers of all time. (Personal Choice)

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's solved the problem by not having a best or second best at all. :) I like it.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
5. Sohaib Akhtar
Might have been from this game...

The game featured all the major Test cricket playing nations but no official team and player licensing in place. This meant that player names within the game, particularly for the Australian team, were parodies on the actual names of cricket players at the time. Following is a list of player names from the game and their respective actual names from Test-playing teams.

A. Boulder - Allan Border
M. Sailor - Mark Taylor
D. Boost - David Boon
G. Swamp - Geoff Marsh
J. Dean - Dean Jones
S. Mars - Steve Waugh
I. Hilly - Ian Healy
R. Bruce - Bruce Reid
M. Ewes - Merv Hughes
C. McDirt - Craig McDermott
H. Mervyn - Merv Hughes
P. Tail - Peter Taylor
T. Oldman - Terry Alderman

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Apart from being curiously placed in Site Discussion and the odd numbering system, the thread also suffers from not having any of the all time top 5 fast bowlers in it. I know it states "personal choice" but even Brett Lee's and Sohaib Aktar's own grandmothers wouldn't put them in the top 5.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
No videos are found. Disappointed bro. Also, how is Brett Lee behind McGrath? Doesn't Brett Lee bowl faster?