• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Automatic log outs

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I am always logged in too.

Maybe it's got something to do with the browser settings, LT.

harsh.ag

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It happens to me too,but only when I'm on mobile, not on pc,which is a bit weird. And then when I log in, it redirects to an 'invalid URL' message instead of the CW homepage.

I think it might be the browser settings.

harsh.ag

It happens to me too,but only when I'm on mobile, not on pc,which is a bit weird. And then when I log in, it redirects to an 'invalid URL' message instead of the CW homepage.

I think it might be the browser settings.
This happens when I use the mobile version of the site. Once I change to the "full site" option, it goes back to being logged on all the time.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
There is a "Keep Me Logged In" option when you log in on a PC, which presumably means you don't notice the time out log out because as soon as you click a link you're logged back in automatically. But if other people use your PC and you're permanently logged into a site they might post something on your behalf. I would like to be able to just stay logged in until I close the browser.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Constantly face this issue on the phone. Am using the web option instead of mobile option.

nick-o

State 12th Man
I've always had this problem and I've experimented a bit. I get auto-logged off after about half an hour, usually.

The thing that's a pain for me is that when I try to post a reply, I get logged-off when I try to post it. So I can type up a reply, but I always have to ctrl-A ctrl-C and then log in again ctrl-V and then try to post it again.

That's probably one of the reasons why my post-count is so low, so I guess everyone else is pretty happy about it really.

Grasshopper

State Vice-Captain
I get auto logged out after about 20-30 minutes (on a PC using Chrome). Not a major, but it would be nice to know a way to stop this happening...