• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New... EVERYTHING

Cloete

International Captain
um.... well..... what can i say really?? it's very very extremely weirdly good :wink:

love the new smilies, the new layout, the new quick links(like the drop-down menu's and stuff). I like teh word setting out type style of posting.

I'm in smiley heaven :blink: :rolleyes: ..... there's so many to choose from so much new stuff.... what can i say.. I'm VERY impressed! :jawdrop:

:rockon:

I'm sure there's gonna be many ppl like me: :gora:

Tom Halsey

International Coach
jamee999 said:
well Done guys :thumbsup:

James :partytime
Rich :drunk:
Eddie :wheelchai
Neil :notworthy
Andre :stupid:

well done to all the crew.
Lol. I'm going to be having soooooooooo much fun over the coming days... :biggrin:

I am also jovial at the frog finally being removed! :original:

Rich2001

International Captain
Tom Halsey said:
Lol. I'm going to be having soooooooooo much fun over the coming days... :biggrin:
Glad to here it!

Thanks for all the positive feedback chaps, hope you enjoy the next parts just as much!

Rich2001

International Captain
James said:
Good things come to those who wait or whatever that saying is :biggrin:
Or just read a certian part of the forum, gives one part away completly :biggrin:

Loony BoB

International Captain
If you ever need any help with vB3 things, let me know. I've been working with vB3 for a long time now in forums such as EoFF, The Basement and EoffFF to name a few. EoFF is obviously the main one, we just upgraded it about two days ago, however we've spent about a month tweaking the style, so I'm pretty good with things. :) Of course, for all I know, you guys are better than I am. xD But yeah, we've set things up out that way so, for example, the user can choose their own time layout (useful for American/Commonwealth differences), whether or not they want to use quick reply, whether or not they want to have smilies enabled/disabled by default, where the postbit appears, whether or not they want thread preview activated, etc.

vB3 is amazing when it comes to customising.

EDIT: By the way, you can remove the custom user profile field for MSN handles now, as vB3 comes with this field by default (meaning you currently have two).

Last edited:

Cloete

International Captain
Rich2001 said:
I'll take that as a thank-you, with you having other children programmes in your sig :whistling :biggrin:
LOL rich! Don't think he's going to think of a reply to that for a long time.... that was well and truly burnt!! :biggrin:

.|
.| *EDIT* It's in the sig now*EDIT*
\ /

Last edited:

NikhilN

International Regular
Rich2001 said:
I'll take that as a thank-you, with you having other children programmes in your sig :whistling :biggrin:
Well it was not a thank you, and Sponge Bob is not a Children show.People old as 20 watch it and they have a life and they are not gay if you get that though in your mind.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Proud Indian said:
Well it was not a thank you, and Sponge Bob is not a Children show.People old as 20 watch it and they have a life and they are not gay if you get that though in your mind.
You keep telling yourself that. :D