• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bring PM's back!!!!!

Should PM's come back?

• Yes

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NikhilN

International Regular
I was talking to James and he says that if we get enough people to say that they want PM's back, he will try to get them back then.So vote now!

Cloete

International Captain
Bring 'em back alright! makes WCC trading alot easier if a manager doesn't have MSN. as long as we don't get spamemd by NX Sports again

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I'm not so sure - trading seems to have been pretty well OK the last 2 seasons without them, and there's always the danger of problems as before...

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
I vote no. It's too easy for the former problems to return.

Also as marc says, trading has been fine over the past two seasons, so no worry.

PY

International Coach
Were you even here when they were actually activated? :p

I say no due to people mis-using them. However if it is deemed OK to have them then maybe there could be a limit of one every 10 mins which makes spamming a long and laborious process.

Cloete

International Captain
PY said:
Were you even here when they were actually activated? :p

I say no due to people mis-using them. However if it is deemed OK to have them then maybe there could be a limit of one every 10 mins which makes spamming a long and laborious process.
Nah make it 5 mins...... PM's were really great before the spamming starter. E.G in WCC if Blewy was at work and someone needed to ask a question they could normally PM blewy etc...

I didn't really mind the spam TBH... you get used to it with hotmail. But I cna understand how some people could find it unbelievably annoying.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
It interests me to see the majority of "no" votes coming from long-standing members, who have "been there, done that"

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
It interests me to see the majority of "no" votes coming from long-standing members, who have "been there, done that"
Yeah your right. Even someone like me, while I voted for yes I still realise tehre will be alot of peopel for no just because of what did happen. While most of the people who are relatively new see mto think it wasn't much of a problem.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Seem to think it wasn't much of a problem when they weren't around to experience it!

I wasn't around during the Great Plague - doesn't seem to me that that was much of a problem!

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Seem to think it wasn't much of a problem when they weren't around to experience it!

I wasn't around during the Great Plague - doesn't seem to me that that was much of a problem!
haha yeah... that's actually a very good example

Status
Not open for further replies.