• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Clean-up of forum

Athlai

Not Terrible
I disagree entirely and feel all people that click through subforums should be made to suffer.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'd suggest we leave it for a few months and re-visit it then.

You never know, by then people might have broken out the discussions into separate threads and really made use of the Politics forum. Just too early to tell so far I'd say.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have switched to "New Posts" recently because of the change, and it's mostly for the better. Would encourage others to follow suit.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
When is the infraction system getting cleaned up?

It's ridiculous that I need to walk on egg shells for the next month because of posts that I was infracted for 6 months ago.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When is the infraction system getting cleaned up?

It's ridiculous that I need to walk on egg shells for the next month because of posts that I was infracted for 6 months ago.
Isn't that the whole point

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Isn't that the whole point
Yeah sure, at the time the infractions are handed out and for a short period afterwards. Not 6 months later because of the double counting thing.

If I make one post the mods deem infractable (bear in mind the precedent has been set where being nice about someone now apparently gets infracted) over the next 4 weeks I'll get a week off for an accumulation of offences despite doing nothing wrong over the last 6 months. The two infractions I have would have dropped off ages ago were it not for the double counting nonsense.

Last edited: