• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What does my location mean?

Bijed

International Regular
Right, this may be a **** idea, but I thought there could be merit in a sort of game where we pick a user (maybe they put themselves forward for this to actually work?) with a location which appears to be referencing something and try to identify what it is that it references .

Not that mine's particularly interesting, but start with it to get the ball rolling? I am of course offering up a like (yes, ONE LIKE!) for the first to guess it.

Obviously a big part of this all will hopefully be the various witty answers people come up with.

D

Deleted member 34141

I like puzzles, my first guess would be Freemasons.

Bijed

International Regular
Someone with a genuinely interesting one needs to step in fast tbh, mine really is totally uninteresting. I'd suggest Sledger, but Howe appears to already have his worked out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 34141

Thought it was something really intriguing but if you just had to put it into Google…..

Bijed

International Regular
Thought it was something really intriguing but if you just had to put it into Google…..
Mine doesn't show up on Google (Howe is incorrect in case any one wondered), Sledger's appears to. That said, not that I can do anything about it, but googling is sort of a bit against the spirit of what I'd intended - was thinking people try to work it out from what they know about the person and can ask for (vague) clues

D

Deleted member 34141

Mine doesn't show up on Google (Howe is incorrect in case any one wondered), Sledger's appears to. That said, not that I can do anything about it, but googling is sort of a bit against the spirit of what I'd intended - was thinking people try to work it out from what they know about the person and can ask for (vague) clues
Oh ok nevermind, maybe a clue if Sledger is close too solving it. :)

cnerd123

likes this
its your favourite player's batting average

D

Deleted member 34141

Andrew Flintoff is aged 39 and has a first class batting record off 33.80