• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What does my location mean?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah you're right, this is just attention seeking behaviour from me. Apologies.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah you're right, this is just attention seeking behaviour from me. Apologies.
As was mine........we all do it especially if we feel wronged. Just email the mods and I'm sure you'll get it resolved. For what it's worth I don't think your post was infraction worthy.

Daemon

So emailing failed. I don't expect to achieve anything through the following posts other than coming across as a massive wahhher but 2hrs transit what else am I supposed to do.

Anyways, just to refresh everyones memory:

Mate you can't even stop yourself from bullying HB and Weldone.

Gandhi struggled a good 20 years in South Africa alone.
I haven't said a word against weldone. He's been quite excellent in fact.
Apparently I wasn't infracted because they felt I was being sarcastic against weldone. I was infracted because, get this, it was supposedly a 'troll by omission'. Excluding hb's name from my post was considered trolling.

The real reason for not putting hb's name alongside weldone in my post, was of course because I did have a go at him a few times recently, but I had done no such thing against weldone. I was simply trying to clear that up with BW. It made no sense to include hb in that post because I would then be lying about never saying a word against him.

Impressive moderating tstl.

cnerd123

likes this
TBF Daemon, they do let us get away with a lot of nastiness over here as well. I take infractions like that as a form of compensating for what we should have been infracted were but weren't. Much like umpiring decisions, they aren't always perfect, but they balance out in the end.

It's quite poetic if you think about it

Howe_zat

Audio File
That actually makes sense. I remember in one BOTM where benchmark and sledger were told to pack in having digs at each other. sledger was in a group round of 8 and benchmark posted a vote for four and then praised the other three who weren't sledger as 'actually contributing something to the forum.' Like it was obviously trying to take the piss.

I mean, it's mistaken, but I get the mistake.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I do feel bad for making a post that led to Daemon getting an infraction. But at the same time, there have been numerous occasions when you got away with insulting weldone and hb so I'd take it on the chin.

Daemon

I do feel bad for making a post that led to Daemon getting an infraction. But at the same time, there have been numerous occasions when you got away with insulting weldone and hb so I'd take it on the chin.
Yes this is true. Although I do think I have at least 10 or so weldone related points.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
So emailing failed. I don't expect to achieve anything through the following posts other than coming across as a massive wahhher but 2hrs transit what else am I supposed to do.

Apparently I wasn't infracted because they felt I was being sarcastic against weldone. I was infracted because, get this, it was supposedly a 'troll by omission'. Excluding hb's name from my post was considered trolling.

The real reason for not putting hb's name alongside weldone in my post, was of course because I did have a go at him a few times recently, but I had done no such thing against weldone. I was simply trying to clear that up with BW. It made no sense to include hb in that post because I would then be lying about never saying a word against him.

Name and shame. That's ****ing woeful.

Burgey

This is one of the great moments in CW history.

cnerd123

likes this
Maybe Daemon wasn't infracted because his post was seen as a possible slight against HB, but because complimenting Weldone is genuinely an infractable offence now

Mods to clarify plz