• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What brought you to Cricket Web?

Bijed

International Regular
Just curious really. In my case, when I was getting properly back in to cricket a while back I found a link to a thread here on google whilst I was searching for somewhere where I could incessantly talk about the 2005 Ashes and how Ashley Giles' 59 was one of the best innings ever.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was in the US for a while and craving quality cricket discussion. Some random Googling led me here, sadly for the rest of you.

cnerd123

likes this
Found this place via people I knew from PlanetCricket

Found PlanetCricket back in 2004 when I got my first ever PC cricket game - EA Cricket 2004. Wanted to read reviews and cheats and stuff for it, found out you could get mods and patches from PlanetCricket. Joined the site, and the rest is history.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Found this place via people I knew from PlanetCricket

Found PlanetCricket back in 2004 when I got my first ever PC cricket game - EA Cricket 2004. Wanted to read reviews and cheats and stuff for it, found out you could get mods and patches from PlanetCricket. Joined the site, and the rest is history.

Cute

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I got into internet forums circa 2002. I was a big WWE fan back then and a big HBK fan and he had just come back. So found some internet forums and e-feds I got into. Was looking for a good cricket forum around late 2003/early 2004 post India's tour of Australia and found this site.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was involved in the UK C4 forum around the time of the 2005 ashes and stayed there for a while. I'd googled this place around around then and lurked for a while. The C4 forum turned terrible and I finally signed up in 2007.