• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What brought you to Cricket Web?

Shri

Mr. Glass
I was a part of a simulation thing in PC back when i was downloading mods for one of the EA cricket games. Searched cricket simulations on google and went to cricsim. Came her from cricsim. Weird af.

cnerd123

likes this
I joined Cricsim because I thought they actually simmed cricket games there

Instead I just ended up doing there what I do here - like posts and get into ****fights with Kiwis

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i remember specifically searching for a place where I could discussion the 97 and 98/99 Ashes series and such legends as Matthew Elliot and Graham Hick. When I discovered this place I decided it was probably the biggest cricket forum I'd likely find and figured it'd be a suitable a place as any to spark up discussion. 3 years later and I come here nearly every day lol