• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What brought you to Cricket Web?

the big bambino

International Captain
Planet Cricket, I still check it and I’m usually in stitches when I do. What was once a good forum is now a shell of joke and there are no female users left on that site anymore. I mean Red from BA might occasionally sign in but it’s all male now. There is a certain nutcase running loose known as the hostess well now that is funny, fake pics as an avatar please, it is just so gay now. Really feeling sorry for the long term members there, having too put up with that, a real sad sight.

Cricket Web
Is the ideal model of a cricket forum. The discussion of changing too Xen Foro was the theory of democracy in action and was one impressive sight to see.
You know cricketweb staff member I was once infracted or warned for using the term "gay". Sometimes I think mods don't referee the rules here just their personal prejudices.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The ATG thread brought me to CW. Such insightful, nerdy discussion that I went through all 500 posts.

Might I also add that CW is way better than PlanetCricket and PakPassion. Those other places are absolutely horrendous and the posters know **** all.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Making that thread about Kumble (I think it was Kumble anyway) on Style Forum was gun.

As was invading whatever forum it was that shivfan ran off to.

cnerd123

likes this
I was not :( I was probably off in PlanetCricket then, writing up stories about my adventures in Battrick. Good times.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sounds like you old ****s need some fresh blood. I volunteer, of course.

Let's go to PakPassion and argue that bowler x was better than Akram or something. That would set them off. Pakistanis are very fragile about that.