• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What brought you to Cricket Web?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I pine for the Richard vs tooextracool days.

I pine for the time when posters outside of a stupid clique were allowed to post wtihout being bullied days. And Richard Vs TEC as annoying as it was to see all over the forum, actually had proper cricketing points being discussed. Not the stupid "we are so cool on an internet forum, we will bully the ones we dont like" that CW has these days.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I pine for the time when posters outside of a stupid clique were allowed to post wtihout being bullied days. And Richard Vs TEC as annoying as it was to see all over the forum, actually had proper cricketing points being discussed. Not the stupid "we are so cool on an internet forum, we will bully the ones we dont like" that CW has these days.
:laugh:

cnerd123

likes this
Yea Daemon, stop being such a dick

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
idk if you've really taken offence to that location comment I made the other day, but I genuinely did not mean it in the Chennai sewer way.