• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What brought you to Cricket Web?

indiaholic

International Captain
Prem Panicker who used to write for rediff had a ranking systems I found interesting.. Searched, couldn't find it and instead discovered PEWS' system.

D

Deleted member 34141

Planet Cricket, I still check it and I’m usually in stitches when I do. What was once a good forum is now a shell of joke and there are no female users left on that site anymore. I mean Red from BA might occasionally sign in but it’s all male now. There is a certain nutcase running loose known as the hostess well now that is funny, fake pics as an avatar please, it is just so gay now. Really feeling sorry for the long term members there, having too put up with that, a real sad sight.

Cricket Web
Is the ideal model of a cricket forum. The discussion of changing too Xen Foro was the theory of democracy in action and was one impressive sight to see.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Planet Cricket, I still check it and I’m usually in stitches when I do. What was once a good forum is now a shell of joke and there are no female users left on that site anymore. I mean Red from BA might occasionally sign in but it’s all male now. There is a certain nutcase running loose known as the hostess well now that is funny, fake pics as an avatar please, it is just so gay now. Really feeling sorry for the long term members there, having too put up with that, a real sad sight.

Cricket Web
Is the ideal model of a cricket forum. The discussion of changing too Xen Foro was the theory of democracy in action and was one impressive sight to see.
You probably don't read Cricket Chat much? :) Or even Off Topic? :p

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:laugh:

Vogue and you aside, we are pretty much all male too, sadly.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Will have you know I read posts thank you :)
Hey sorry, didn't mean to state it with any condescension. Lol. I am just surprised you still think it is a good forum. Maybe it shows how bad PC is now? I have never been a member of any other cricket forum btw.

indiaholic

International Captain
What? This is a wonderful forum.. So many good smart people.. Decent moderation, in depth discussions. What is not to love?

D

Deleted member 34141

Hey sorry, didn't mean to state it with any condescension. Lol. I am just surprised you still think it is a good forum. Maybe it shows how bad PC is now? I have never been a member of any other cricket forum btw.
Oh god no don’t worry about it, I knew you were only messing around.