• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What brought you to Cricket Web?

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
both of you just articulate yourselves on each others faces and get it over with already
Please don't let this become a thing. It was possibly the most cringe post ever the first time you said it........let's never have to see it again.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
It's quite ironic that I came to CW because Uvo told me there would be naked women.........and this is what I actually found ffs.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Be thankful that you have any women around at all. One of the only swipe rights on tinder I don't regret is the one who had cricket in her interests.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't actually know Uvo in the real world, I just met him on another forum and he introduced me to CW. Good lad though and It would be good if he came back here.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I was looking for a photo of Dave Mohammed. Found this forum where I created a thread for it. We had a little Dave Mohammed fan club with Liam and Superkingdave then.

CasMcG24

U19 Vice-Captain
A warm friendly environment that's not dominated by men 99.9%. Where we can all chat and make new online friends and not feel threatened.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I came here to get away from boorish & arrogant Australian cricket fans who no nothing about cricket outside of the Australian cricket team & think cricket grinds to a halt when it isn't summer in Australia.

Alas...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I came here to get away from boorish & arrogant Australian cricket fans who no nothing about cricket outside of the Australian cricket team & think cricket grinds to a halt when it isn't summer in Australia.

Alas...
We've banned a lot of those from here over the years to preserve the quality of the place. Unfortunately TheJediBrah had a lot of experience trolling other forums before he arrived and so knows how to skirt the rules.